Statutory Compliance means that the Company is following the laws on a given issue.
Timely and Efficient statutory compliance process means
- Avoid legal implications & penalties
- Access to regional and local expertise
- Centralized error free data & documents that is readily available
- Professional support during inspections / audits
- Assured ethical practices with strict timeline adherence
- Achieve 100% compliance
Like: Software Technology Park of India (STPI), Export Oriented Unit, (EOU),Shops and Commercial Establishment (Labour), Employee State Insurance, Employee Providend Fund, Labour laws, Food Safety & Standard Act, Inspector of Factories & Boilers, Pollution Control Board, Small Scale Industries (SSI), Registrar of Firms, Registrar of Societies & Trust, NGO’s, FCRA, Section 25 Companies Registration, Trademark, Copyright ,Patent, ISO Certification providing for the following services:
Compiling application & requisite documents for registration, preparation of returns, records, registers, Liaison with the department for Inspection etc.